Thursday 30 June 2011

The end of our work experience

Herro i'm yerrow! Its the big T here. AKA Taras! Our work experience has come to an end, and I have mixed emotions about it. I'm sad, but at the same time happy. Sad because i wouldnt be seeing the friends i have made often now, happy because i can now resume to living a normal life.  We got to learn about the industry of Muslim Clothing, from the purchase of material to the selling of the finished product. Our Boss, JL. Has been a great teacher. Teaching us the ways of Turkuaz. We have greatly benefited from our expierence here, and I have truly enjoyed working at Turkuaz!

Hey guys! It's Shing here. Our work experience has come to an end, and I have mixed emotions about it. I feel joyful yet sorrowful, happy that I can continue my awesome holiday yet sad because I have truly enjoyed working at Turkuaz.

Hey people, its your man, your bro, your buddy; Shaun ! Work experience has been a blast, we witnessed the many stresses of the "work life". We got to learn about the industry of Muslim Clothing, from the purchase of material to the selling of the finished product. Our mentors, JL, Lyn, Gabby, Cristie and the bosses of Turkuaz have taught us many tricks to the trade. We have greatly benefited from our expierence here ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment